Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Pregnancy Dreams

One of the women that I share an office with is pregnant. The other woman is trying to get pregnant. Every day is seems like another member of the staff comes into our office to announce that they are pregnant! I'm getting really sick of pregnant women, especially since I've started having pregnancy dreams.

Last night, my pregnancy dream was enhanced by the full moon. Not only was I pregnant, but I met the leader of a cult and agreed to move in with him . . . to his remote cabin with no running water or electricity or heat . . . where his twenty children also lived . . . where they were expecting to be raided by law enforcement  . . . and I was due to pop at any moment.

That's not the end, though. When the sun set on this cult cabin, it was hard to see since there were no lights. After a little while, my eyes adjusted to the full moon (still in my dream) only to realize the place was crawling with alien caterpillars about the size of cat!

Lately, I've been looking at myself in the mirror and saying, "Evie, you are all grown up now. You have made foolish decisions, but you won't any more. You will be careful and discerning with all future choices."  But this morning I looked in the mirror and said, "You moved in with a cult at full term! Are you psycho?!" Okay, I don't think I'd really ever do that, but I think maybe my sub-conscious was warning me that I am still rather foolish.

It was also trying to tell me to watch out for alien caterpillars.

And no, I am not pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment