Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Not quite 4am

This is my up-in-the-middle-of-the-night indecisive insomniac post. Should I start a blog about my pathetic existence? Well, I am an aspiring writer, so it would be a really good exercise. And it may help me let off some of the anger and anxiety that's built up over the last year.

On the other hand, I don't have time for this. That's why I'm doing it in the middle of the night! I really, truly need my sleep.

Hm. I guess I can start lightly and build, right? It's not like anyone is reading this right now anyhow . . .

So, here's something I've only shared with my family and the closest of my friends: my husband is a sex offender serving his jail sentence with work release. He is also a cheating bastard. But I love him. And that is why I'm hanging around with our two children and no job.

Oh man, that sounds so pathetic I may lapse into a new bout of depression.

Well, the babies are calling!

1 comment:

  1. I recently found your blog, thank you for putting it out here. I considered posting about my experiences, but in the end there just wasn’t time. I was trying to keep the roof over my son’s head (at the time 15 and 12). My (at the time husband) was also a teacher and it was all very public in our small town. The local TV station showed up on my front door for a comment, then proceeded around the neighborhood for comments from my “wonderfully supportive and nonjudgmental neighbors” yeah right, they most certainly were NOT! It has been almost 10 years and clearly I still am healing and struggling with the betrayal and reactions of those around me. Thank you for this blog.

    ReplyDelete